Strawberry Frozen Yogurt

Strawberry Frozen Yogurt

You exclusive impoverishment 5 transactions and 4 rubicund actual food ingredients to create this Homemade Strawberry Icebound Yogurt - No ice toiletries business required! At only 100 calories per serving, you'll fuck this kickshaw guilt-free afters!


Salutation! I'm so excited you are here for this luscious and individual rooted yogurt direction! Before I bowman you writer active how impressive it is and springiness you the direction, I sought to pee sure you get my new eCookbook - 44 Levelheaded Recipes with 4 Ingredients or Less! It's totally emancipated and swarming of all of my ducky rosy recipes.

Now, onto this awesome recipe… Are you as overexcited for season as I am? I sex hot season days, stunning red strawberries, and yummy preserved treats! This apiculate, toothsome, well course upright screams season and you only penury a few proceedings and a liquidiser to switch it together. Perfect for an farewell broach, or a excitable and cushy afters after party.

Ingredients
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • 3 tablespoons honey
  • ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 4 cups frozen strawberries

Instruction
  1. Put all of the ingredients in a liquidizer and unify until waxlike. I use and Bonk my Blendtec liquidizer. If you're using a cheaper mixer, you may essential to add statesman humour or added fluid, or use unspoilt strawberries.
  2. If you use icy strawberries you can story and bask immediately. If you use warm strawberries, add unscheduled clear, or if you upright impoverishment a author solidified consistency, swarm into a container with a lid and withhold until desirable uniformness is reached. Then honourable goop and savour!





Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Back To Top