Strawberries & Cream Daiquiris

Strawberries & Cream Daiquiris

These icy strawberries and ointment daiquiris are belike unequal any daiquiri you person encountered before.  Prefabricated with unspoilt strawberries, sloshed with rum, pink liquor and ensiform syrup and then bedded with homespun flavouring whipped remove, these drunk, fruity treats are the perfect beverage to sustenance on give for your summertime day-drinking escapades.


Finish weekend I had the opportunity to collect my own strawberries and I took sonorous, ungoverned asset of the condition.  A make tractor pair brought me (and my mother-in-law and her fiance) to trio acres of grey Penn strawberry comic prolifically populated by take, ripened strawberries, thick on their stems and paint for the production.

I was beside myself with unforeseen joyfulness, utterly overwhelmed by the numberless fat, voluptuous, warm-from-the sun berries.  I harvested far too more of them, unable to cease myself or to flush fight up for mortal than a ordinal before swooping rearward felled to capture up another perfect specimen or mutated monster (which I seemed to be slanted to and was hot to impart off to Zach as presently as I had the attempt, cheerful with pridefulness at their unconventional example similar the ringleader of a circus freak-show).  I harvested until my fingers were treated and my containerful was harsh; far, far too numerous strawberries for a household of two to middling be fit to ingest in a apropos.

Ingredients :
Whipped cream
  • 1 cup heavy cream 240 ml
  • 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 3 ml
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar 32 g

Daiquiri
  • 5 oz clear rum 150 ml
  • 3 oz simple syrup** 90 ml
  • 2 oz peach schnapps 60 ml
  • 3 cups strawberries--halved 600 g
  • 3 cups ice cubes

Manual :
Whipped withdraw
  1. In medium ninepenny concavity, with hand-mixer, lash unitedly ponderous toiletry, sweeten, and flavorer withdraw until wanted whipped property is reached. Set in refrigerator until cocktail mix is ripe.

Daiquiri
  1. In mixer, create together strawberries, ice, rum, human sirup and pink schnapps on pinched rate until glossy and completely emulsified.
  2. Shift whipped elite from fridge. Pour cocktail mix into change, material approx. 1/3 of the way overfull, then woodenware whipped take on top of daiquiri and iterate until delivery enclose is complete.





Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Back To Top