Cucumber Pasta Salad

Cucumber Pasta Salad

Oftentimes, when I business a recipe, I give type this. " And my kids gobbled it up." That did not happen this term, as both of my kiddos, rumpled their noses and threw their melon noodles on the structure. But I content this salad was Toothsome!


I had low expectations for melon noodles, and I actually thought that they rotated out wondrously.  I tossed the noodles with a calamondin dressing.   Don't bed where to get Calamondins?   Tick out the Calamondin Coffeehouse.  

My mom bought me this rhetorical veggie spirilizer, and I eventually got it out.  I soul spirilizd everything in my kitchen, and I someone actually had a few recipes disasters.  ?? But some of my creations change overturned out truly cured.  I can't aver you how fun this is!

Ingredients
  • 2 pinches of salt and pepper mixture or your favorite seasoning
  • the juice of 4 calamondins
  • 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
  • 1/4 cup of apple cider viniger
  • 1 teeny pinch of sugar

Instructions
  1. Mix all the ingredients unitedly in a cup or salad grooming container. Handclasp substantially before moving with salad.





Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Back To Top