Thai Red Curry Recipe

Thai Red Curry Recipe


Need a quick recipe for chicken, this is one of my staples for chicken I have been making for years and it really doesn't need a lot of ingredients, the most important is to have fresh basil. When I go to the Asian market I always stock up on Thai red curry paste, and coconut milk. The green curry paste is great paired with vegetables if you are vegetarian especially delicious with eggplants. I also buy my basil at the Asian markets I find it is fresher and you get more for your buck.










Ingredients :

  • Chicken breast - 2
  • Thai red curry paste - 2 TBSP
  • Oil - 2 tsp
  • Ginger - 4 slices
  • Garlic - 1 minced
  • Onion - 1/2
  • Red bell pepper - 1/2
  • Green bell pepper - 1/2
  • Carrot - 1-2
  • Sugar - 1 1/2 TBSP
  • Fish sauce - 1 TBSP
  • Coconut milk - 1/2 can
  • Fresh basil leaves - A handful




Instructions :



  1. Cut the chicken breast into thin strips and season with salt and pepper, set aside.
  2. Have all your vegetables ready, slice the onions, ginger, peppers and carrots thinly. Minced the garlic. Set aside.




Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Back To Top