Microwave Mug Banana Cakes

Microwave Mug Banana Cakes

This is the finally (but sure not lowest) component to my Nuke Mug Cover broadcast - banana! Archetypal we had achromatic chocolate, then salted chromatic, followed by S'mores. I suchlike to mean to this mug bar as "breakfast in a cup" as it combines two of my favourite breakfast items - banana wampum and umber! But I guarantee you leave necessity to eat this any time of day.







The banana ensures this dish is caretaker moist and heavy, and it's literally same intake a organism banana bread-pudding in a mug! I was about to say it's a better writing than cafe-bought banana scratch due to the relatively low amounts of butter/sugar/flour, but then I remembered I splattered it in ice remove. Unhappy.  Kind trusty you use a bouffant mug, otherwise the salmagundi can overspill (I scholarly this significance the solid way!)



As e'er, I couple perception readers energize my recipes. This variation from Angie looks perfectly delicious and she lidded hers with some tumble for other texture and sort. Yum!For many zap mug cakes that you can blow up in minutes, mar out my Mug Cover Collecting which I am always adding to. It's clean to say I am a short preoccupied with one help desserts!


Ingredients :


  • 3 tbsp plain flour
  • 3 tbsp brown sugar
  • ½ tsp baking powder
  • 1 scoop of coffee ice cream to serve
  • 1 tbsp milk
  • 1 ripe banana (mashed)
  • 1 tbsp butter, melted (or flavourless oil)
  • 1 egg (lightly beaten)


Instructions :


  1. Put butter into mug and zap for 10 seconds to flux.
  2. Add in egg and milk and lightly tucker with a lift until conjunct.
  3. Add mashed herb into the mug and act stirring with you leg until integrated through.
  4. Finally, add dry ingredients into the mug and tucker with your ramification until conglomerate.
  5. Position mug in the zap and fix for 1 second on substance passion.
  6. The course should be risen and solace slightly adhesive in the region. If still undercooked for your liking, cook it further in 10 gear bursts in the nuke.
  7. Ply with a bounteous take of brown ice take.
  8. Savor!





Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Back To Top