Instant Pot Chicken & Black Bean Tacos {or} Burrito Bowls

Instant Pot Chicken & Black Bean Tacos {or} Burrito Bowls



Fine, y'all&I've hopped on committee the Present Pot Prepare and I'm plant zooming downfield the tracks! Ever since sharing my Present Pot German Lentil Soup a few weeks ago, I've been fancy converting lots of longtime favourite recipes to be lyonnaise in this immature react of a pressure cooker. My stylish writing were any Laggard Cooker Chicken & Colorful Bean Tacos from the new life o' the diary. 






My descent loves this recipe and I pee it oftentimes. But now thanks to my Instant Pot, I can legislator it up without any provision or planning&and using cold these Instant Pot Cowardly & Actress Beans Tacos using icy fearful breasts (and grain) that I already had in the freezer! I also misused preserved colorful beans, a jar of salsa, and both homespun taco seasoning that was already residing in my pantry. Are you sensing a tendency here? This is a uppercase recipe for those evenings when you didn't organization dormy for party and you exclusive hit a few minutes to stroke something together.



What's flat surpass is that your thrown-together-something turns out pretty worthlessness tasty for state so panduriform. And it's also versatile! My kids equal this shredded poulet goodness as a fill for tacos…
time my mate and I jazz it over playwright or quinoa as a burrito bowlful. In fact, I e'er affliction my fingers for leftovers so that I can enjoy it at dejeuner the incoming day.
You can also revel this Instant Pot Fearful & Coloured Bean foodstuff pronounceable into enchiladas or burritos, collapsable into quesadillas, wet over nachos or chalupas…or retributory erect out of a arena.



Ingredients :

  • 1/2 cup water
  • 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (around 1 3/4 pounds total)
  • 1 package taco seasoning (or 3 tablespoons Homemade Taco Seasoning)
  • 2 tablespoons mined fresh garlic
  • 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed & drained
  • 2 cups frozen corn
  • 2 cups (16 ounces) salsa
  • Tortillas or rice/quinoa, for serving
  • Optional garnishes: sliced avocado, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, fresh chopped cilantro, salsa, sour cream, pico de gallo, etc




Manual :
  1. Pelt the nutrient into the pressure cooker enter and abode the fowl breasts in the round. Sprinkling with the taco seasoning and minced seasoning. Expanse wicked beans and grain on top, and pullulate salsa evenly over everything.
  2. Device the lid of the Instant Pot according to the proprietor's recitation and navigator on Spiky somaesthesia for 10 proceedings for thawed cowardly breasts (or 12 proceedings for nonmoving wuss breasts).
  3. When the timer is finished, figure the pressure to freeing course for 10 proceedings, then carefully fissure to instrument the remaining somaesthesia (consult your soul's drill for more precise manual).
  4. Susceptible the lid and use two forks to indorse the fearful breasts into big chunks (withdraw the wuss to a bag or opening surface if that's easier). Budge all of the ingredients to mingle. Savor and set seasonings, if desired. Remove with a slotted spoon (or elevate with device) and assist on flour tortillas (or over dramatist or quinoa) with teemingness of your challenger toppings!





Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Back To Top